Brighton Half Marathon 2024
The 2024 Brighton Half Marathon will be held on Sunday February 25th. The event takes in Brighton in all its beauty: you’ll run past Brighton Pavilion Pier, Hove’s colourful beach huts, the Royal Pavilion, and the British Airways i360. You’re also promised stunning sea views in 95% of the course! The race is one of the first major half marathons in the running calendar and one of the most popular races in the UK.
When you join Team Grassroots, you will benefit from:
- No joining fee to register.
- Free Branded Vest, so you can proudly represent people affected by suicide whilst training.
- Our Fundraising Hub, which includes a range of tips, inspirational ideas, and advice.
- Press release templates
- Social media templates
- Regular check ins, and progress updates.
- Access to a strong online social community of Team Grassroots Members like yourself.
- Access to a free mental health and suicide prevention training session.
Charity Place Fundraising Target: £500
Registration Fee: £0