London to Brighton Bike Ride 2024
This iconic charity bike ride is the oldest in Europe. Join thousands of others on this 54-mile route from the capital to the beach and raise vital funds for our lifesaving work. The bike ride is on Sunday 16 June 2024. The race will start at Clapham Common, London and finish at Brighton Beachfront. The ride is open to everyone. It doesn’t matter if you are new to cycling, or a regular rider. You can still secure your place with us!
When you join Team Grassroots, you will benefit from:
- No joining fee to register.
- Free Branded cycling jersey, so you can proudly represent people affected by suicide whilst training.
- Our Fundraising Hub, which includes a range of tips, inspirational ideas, and advice.
- Press release templates
- Social media templates
- Regular check ins, and progress updates.
- Access to a strong online social community of Team Grassroots Members like yourself.
- Access to a free mental health and suicide prevention training session.
Charity Place Fundraising Target: £500
Registration Fee: £0