Paris Marathon 2024
The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris is now one of the biggest marathons in the world and perfectly combines a personal challenge with the chance to discover one of the world’s greatest cities.
Race day will see you pound the pavements of the French capital’s most famous avenues and plazas. Starting at the foot of the Arc de Triomphe, and finishing with views of Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower to guide you home. Every year, this unique and spectacular setting attracts more and more entrants. There are now more than 23,000 runners from abroad, making up 40% of the field.
All runners will have to provide a medical certificate to be able to run, this can be obtained from you GP and a template for this is on the official website.
When you join Team Grassroots, you will benefit from:
- No joining fee to register.
- Free Branded Vest, so you can proudly represent people affected by suicide whilst training.
- Our Fundraising Hub, which includes a range of tips, inspirational ideas, and advice.
- Press release templates
- Social media templates
- Regular check ins, and progress updates.
- Access to a strong online social community of Team Grassroots Members like yourself.
- Access to a free mental health and suicide prevention training session.
Charity Place Fundraising Target: £750
Registration Fee: £0