Sheffield Half Marathon
A major event in the UK’s running calendar, the Sheffield Half Marathon is South Yorkshire’s biggest event of its kind.
Thousands of runners of all abilities will be taking part, raising many thousands of pounds for numerous great causes.
With a city centre start and finish, a huge crowd of enthusiastic supporters will cheer participants out and back. The event boasts a stunningly scenic route with majestic views of the Peak District on the climb to Ringinglow.
The race even incorporates a ‘triple test’ giving entrants a chance to be crowned Peaks Challenge winners in a timed hill climb, triumph in a times 10K downhill sprint section and cross the finish line first to lift the Sheffield Half Marathon title.
When you join Team Grassroots, you will benefit from:
- No joining fee to register.
- Free Branded Vest, so you can proudly represent people affected by suicide whilst training.
- Our Fundraising Hub, which includes a range of tips, inspirational ideas, and advice.
- Press release templates
- Social media templates
- Regular check ins, and progress updates.
- Access to a strong online social community of Team Grassroots Members like yourself.
- Access to a free mental health and suicide prevention training session.
Charity Place Fundraising Target: £350
Registration Fee: £0