The theme for this year was “Connect, Communicate & Care”. Our events included:
- A stall at Brighton Station.
- A community safeTALK training 16 participants.
- A resource marketplace, including representitives from Rethink Survivors of Suicide, MindOut, and Samaritans.
- A main event including news about our award-winning Stay Alive suicide prevention app. There were also opportunites to hear from other influencial guest speakers and find out what is going on in the city and surrounding areas.
- A two-minute’s silence to remember those we have loved and lost to suicide.
- Grassroots Suicide Prevention gratefully acknowledge funding from Public Health Brighton & Hove City Council who have enabled us to organise these events.