Leeds Marathon 2024
Former Leeds Rhinos player Rob Burrow was diagnosed with motor neurone disease in December 2019. Since then, Rob and his family have campaigned tirelessly to raise awareness and funds to support other families living with MND.
The Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon will see 7,777 participants take on a brand new route through Leeds that starts and finishes at Headingley Stadium. Taking in some of Leeds’ most scenic countryside and outer suburbs, the Rob Burrow Leeds Marathon will be a fitting tribute to the city that launched Rob’s career and which he calls home.
This is an event that truly is for everyone, so whether you are an experienced runner or have never thought about running an event before, we welcome all abilities to join us in 2023 for this very special event.
When you join Team Grassroots, you will benefit from:
- No joining fee to register.
- Free Branded Vest, so you can proudly represent people affected by suicide whilst training.
- Our Fundraising Hub, which includes a range of tips, inspirational ideas, and advice.
- Press release templates
- Social media templates
- Regular check ins, and progress updates.
- Access to a strong online social community of Team Grassroots Members like yourself.
- Access to a free mental health and suicide prevention training session.
Charity Place Fundraising Target: £500
Registration Fee: £0