Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend 2023
The MK Marathon Weekend reflects all the great things about Milton Keynes, including its beautiful scenery. The multi-award-winning marathon event is consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS-certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management.
Sign up for:
- Rocket 5k (30th April)
- Turing 10k (30th April)
- Milton Keynes Half Marathon (1st May)
- Milton Keynes Marathon (1st May)
When you join Team Grassroots, you will benefit from:
- No joining fee to register.
- Free Branded Vest when you raise £75 +, so you can proudly represent people affected by suicide whilst training.
- Our Fundraising hub, which includes a range of tips, inspirational ideas, and advice.
- Regular check ins, and progress updates.
- Access to a strong online social community of Team Grassroots Members like yourself.
- Access to a free mental health and suicide prevention training session.
Minimum Fundraising Target:
- Rocket 5k – £125
- Turing 10k – £150
- MK Half Marathon – £300
- MK Marathon – £400
Registration Fee: £0