Yorkshire Marathon 2023
The Yorkshire Marathon has been a monster success since day one. In many ways, it’s the jewel in White Rose County’s sporting crown.
We like to think every element of The Yorkshire Marathon is charged with Yorkshire Spirit. Since the inaugural event in 2013, the event has gotten bigger and bigger. Every year, thousands of runners of all abilities take to its truly breathtaking course.
But you’ll never be far from the locals who will be out in force to cheer you along. The event is now such a global draw that spectators come from across the world to be part of the experience and to add their support.
As you head along University Road to the finish, remember; it’s tradition to “do the Y” as you cross the line. Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire!
Whether you’re aiming to smash your PB or just looking to cross the finish line, the Yorkshire Marathon is the perfect experience for beginners and experienced athletes alike.
When you join Team Grassroots, you will benefit from:
- No joining fee to register.
- Free Branded Vest, so you can proudly represent people affected by suicide whilst training.
- Our Fundraising Hub, which includes a range of tips, inspirational ideas, and advice.
- Press release templates
- Social media templates
- Regular check ins, and progress updates.
- Access to a strong online social community of Team Grassroots Members like yourself.
- Access to a free mental health and suicide prevention training session.
Charity Place Fundraising Target: £500
Registration Fee: £0