An easy way to fundraise for us is to use these simple links before you shop.
over £42 million raised for UK charities
Over 7,000 retailers will donate money if you visit them through this site.
It won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds through shops like Domino’s, John Lewis, M&S, Sky, Wayfair, Just Eat and Etsy.
- Click here to visit easyfundraising
- Sign up or sign in
- Start shopping
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will donate to us at no extra cost to you
over £33 million raised for UK charities
You can now sell goods on eBay and donate to Grassroots Suicide Prevention at the same time.
- Use this link to select Grassroots Suicide Prevention as one of your favourite charities
- Shop and complete the checkout process as normal
- Once you select your charity, every time you check out on eBay, you’ll have the option to make a donation to support our work
Sellers can choose to donate between 10% – 100% of the final sale price to their chosen charity. A minimum £2 donation applies. What’s more, eBay will also donate the same percentage of the final value fee!
over £144 million raised for UK charities
You can now support our vital suicide prevention work every time you shop at your local Co-op.
All you need to do is:
- Sign up to become a Co-op member – you will be sent your card in the post
- Search or click this link to select Grassroots Suicide Prevention as your chosen cause
- Scan your membership card at the till every time you buy
- For every £1 you spend on eligible Co-op branded products and services, we will receive 1p!
Tip: You may only be shown local causes close to you if you are outside Brighton. You can still choose Grassroots Suicide Prevention using the link above.
over £16 million raised for UK charities
Unfortunately, Amazon Smile has been discontinued.
We are grateful to every person who supported us through their online shopping and hope to provide similar options in the future.